Friday 17 October 2008

Anniversary

Celebrated our anniversary today.. ^^

Went to mid valley to celebrate.. ^^

He told me he was going to be late and when I asked him when he told me around 11 to 11 something.. I was wondering, 11 something counted late ar?? Anyway, I let him be and we met up at around 11 something..

Guess what he got me for my gift le.. it was a bag.. the bag I was eyeing on.. he showed me and I thought of getting.. XD

Turns out, the reason he said he might be late was because he wanted to get my gift on the day itself.. haha.. can't blame him le.. he stuck in Johor all the time..

We first went to Coffee Bean and had a long chat while I had my breakfast.. ^^

Photobucket

For lunch, we went Manhattan Fish Market..
Photobucket
see that number 4 with our hands making a love shape there?? It marks the year of our anniversary.. =P we so happened to sit on that table without even choosing..
The below pictures are a few cute crabs I saw hanging on the wall.. =P




We talked a lot today.. Talked and talked and talked and still we had so many more things to say..haha.. shows how long we didn't see each other huh?? =P

Glad to have you.. Really do appreciate you..and thank you for reminding me of how important this is.. =P

3 comments: