Thursday 9 October 2008

Sudden Decision.. ^^

Made a sudden decision today.. haha..

Was told by Vincent about a church camp trip to Cameron this weekend.. I have never been to 1 before, due to timing and chances.. And I had always wished for a chance like this..

Told Vincent about it and he decided to ask his society to see if I could join!! haha.. It turns out there are still space left and I can join.. After a thought or 2 I decided to join.. hehe.. I don't know anyone there though.. But i thought, hey, life is so short and we should do something sudden and unexpected once in awhile to live life to the fullest rite? And so I'm going!! haha..

Kinda anxious about it now.. hope it goes well.. =P

Will be there from friday till sunday.. Just to let you guys know, during that period of time, I am most likely to disappear for awhile.. =P

Will miss you loads.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment