Sunday 6 July 2008

Pei Wen's 21st Birthday

Celebrated Pei Wen's 21st birthday today.. Time passes so fast doesn't it?? I have known Pei Wen for nearly 8 years now.. Scary isn't it? I never realised that!! Meet her from girl guides back then.. Who is to know, we got into the same class during form 4 and 5..


Haha.. Enough of history lessons for the time being, lets thought about the current event.. Went to her 21st birthday celebration at the playground in front of her house today. Got to meet quite a few of my secondary school classmates.. ^^


5s7 (whatever thats left.. >.<) from top left, rui lin, alien (XD), yet terng, jiing shyi, shiau ming, kim hon and chit yang. from bottom left, gik mun, me, pei wen (bithday girl), khai lin and shu chi!

the girls..muacks.. (aiseh.. sad to say.. I'm the sesat one here.. lol) both in purple for Pei Wen!!
*pinch* *pinch* me and my hp master!! lol.. finally got to take a pict with him.. say hello to ben aka MONDON.. XD


Sadly i went back early that day and didn't get to hang out much with the birthday girl.. They had red wine!! XD i didn't get to have one.. lol.. just joking la.. u think red wine so important to me meh?? i just want to spend more time with my secondary school friends.. seriously!! lol

1 comment:

  1. haha...so lucky to have an individual pic wit u in ur blog~
    hope to c u tmr
    take care ya~

    ReplyDelete