Saturday 19 July 2008

My Bro's Confirmation

As the title above mention, today is my bro's confirmation!! woohoo!! he looks so mature a lot today!! lol

The archbishop Murphy Parkiam Baptist him.. haha.. his name is now called James Matthew Lee.. XD in case u all didn’t know, mine is Katherine Elizabeth Lee.. hehe
During the confirmation
this is the bishop my bro after confirmation my bro and his godma my bro and my mum
my bro and me!!

group photo.. lol
took photo with the archbishop.. hehe
my bro eating!! =P

sorry if this blog entry bored the hell out of u ya?? =P can't help it.. i feel proud of my bro.. lol

btw, did i tell u how my bro decided on his name as Matthew?? he has this friend name Matthew and both of them had no idea what confirmation name to use.. so they decided to use each other's name!! so now one is called James Matthew and the other one is called Matthew James.. haha.. kinda lame?? haha.. its still an idea rite?? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment