Friday 18 July 2008

Take a Break

Been super busy for the last 3 weeks!! my gosh.. now I finally have time to take some fresh air and do some blogging.. keke.. first things first, I'd like to tell everyone I have reformat my com due to a stupid virus and I am now using windows vista.. Thanks to Enson who helped my install and did the necessities.. lol

After a few weeks of using Vista, I can only say that vista is really beautiful!! but apart from that.. >.<>

Well, one good new though.. I managed to learn how to fix the stupid IP conflict!! Finally.. haha.. hopefully my internet connection won't get cut off too often again.. Btw, just to make sure u guys know, some of my new post are below because I only recently update some past events and I place it according to the day the event occured. So in case, you never noticed, go check below!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment