Wednesday 30 July 2008

Argh.. at times I just hate myself

Kinda pissed of with myself at the moment. Don't know why can't I do things according to plan.. Don't know why can't I focus on my goals. Why am I so easily influenced by my emotions? Most of all, why am I so easily distracted by my friends (or if u even consider those type of people as friends..)

I just want a simple life, just want to be able to focus on my goals, work hard on them and for once to achieve them! I just want some people out of my life, or if they are in it to just leave me be!! And most of all, I hope that I can control myself and not say dumb things when its not needed or to procrastinate on things until I regret it one day.. I've been through this once! I really don't want to go through this again! All I'm asking for is, God, help me through this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment