Friday 15 August 2008

What attracts?

Been giving it a thought for quite some time now..on what would attract more people to read my blog or rather what type of blogs are more favourable and in the end, it really depends on what type of readers i try to attract.. there are those that simply love looking at pictures while others prefer to read other people's piece of mind..Some people want substance when reading a blog while others just want to see interesting things that happen and not the so called "long winded stories".. now what kind of readers do i want?
Really, come to think of it, isn't my blog for me? for me to share whatever i want to share in whatever kind of way i want to.. why should i care who wants to read it? shouldn't i be caring more of what i like to share?since when did i become obsessed with who view my blog when last time i was hopping as little people as possible would come view it.. ironic isn't it?
Well, from now on is what I want to share that matter most not what people like to see..see it if u like, skip it if u don't.. ;)
Peace brother.. =p

1 comment:

  1. just blog as you wish la, why need to post something people wan read purposely~

    ReplyDelete