Friday 29 August 2008

Updates

Finals up soon..Damn stressed at the moment but I can't seem to get this game out of my head..

Yup, another application from facebook. "who has the biggest brain". Apparently, my brain is kinda small.. (>.<) but after playing another few rounds today, i managed to increase my brain mass!! lol..

well, at this moment, this game keeps me awake when I start doozing of during my studying time. I'm so stressed now!! and yet I can still come and read people's blog, check my facebook account, think of nonsense and procrastinate!! omg.. I need to get a hang of myself..

anyway, just a short blog to update my current situation and to show u I'm still alive..just a little stressed.. Scratch that.. Make it VERY STRESSED!!! T.T

ok, thats all I'm up to now.. btw, i recently been going to a few functions which I never posted up here, such as chin yik's birthday, ruxuan's birthday and also ah chooy's birthday. part of the reason is I have not gotten my photos yet!! Always same problem nia.. I wonder when those people going to pass me the photos.. =P anyway, I'll upload the photos and a brief summary on it once I get the photo and am free enough..
Thats it for now, going to go back to my table and be a nerd.. (>.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment