Tuesday 26 August 2008

Something humiliating

Did i tell you guys?? something dam humiliating happened to me yesterday!!

Went to meet my FYP lecturer yesterday and after headed for entrepreneurship tutorial.

Was a little disoriented when i reached the tutorial class because I was running a little late then.

Got my papers and pen out and suddenly I noticed the lecturer walking towards my direction. I didn't really take notice because I was still settling down with everything. As he reached my table, he said hello. I knew he wasn't talking to me but my big mouth opened, and I said hello!! (omg!!! this is damn humiliating.. )

When I picked up my head and looked, he was on the phone heading towards the door right behind me to go out and talk! omg.. My friends were laughing their heads off.. How could I be so thick?!! I mean, I knew he wasn't talking to me but I said hello!! aiyo.. so dam malufying la..

No comments:

Post a Comment