Saturday 23 August 2008

Tag

Was too bored..so i decided to play this tag.. haha

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 12.06a.m
Name: Katherine
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 1
Shoe Size: 7. heels 8.. XD
Height: 162cm
Where do you live: KL

Favourite drinks: water, yogurt, fruit juice.. hmmm..
Favourite breakfast: MCD breakfast set!! Lol..

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yup
Swam in the ocean: Yea..love it..except when the salt enters through my nose and goes down my throat!! XD
Fallen asleep at school: Obviously.. haha
Broken someone's heart: errr.. didn’t mean too..
Fell off your chair: omg.. I did.. lol..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: errr..its more like I placed my handphone beside me all night on the bed!! XD

What is your room like: hmmm.. like my room?? I seriously dunno how to answer this..
What's right beside you: my bro
What is the last thing you ate: my dinner..rice, herbal chicken, tou geh and ermmm.. I can’t rem!!

Ever had chicken pox: Yup
Sore throat: Just recovered..
Stitches: nope..and hope it stays that way..
Broken nose: nope..and not planning to..

Do you believe in love at first sight: probably…
Like picnics: If i am with the right people. (ehhh..curiying ans from cyn and thomas)

Who was, were the last person you:
Danced with: last person.. hmmm.. gosh.. I dun rem.,
Last made you smile: my sis
You last yelled at: Dun rem shouting recently..
Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Yup
Kissed anyone: Nah
Get sick: errr…choi!! Getting better now..
Talk to an ex: Nope
Miss someone: Yup
Best feeling in the world: being with someone I care and that someone shares the same feeling in return
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: only when I’m in my rented area
What's under your bed: lol..i never checked..
Who do you really hate: People who bloody hell stab you back!! Or people that betray u and yet put this fake smile and act on..causing u all the pain in the world!
What time is it now?: 12.18am

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Faking tummy ache just to not go to school
2. Wanted to get out of school ASAP
3. Learning ballet and enjoying it so much!
4. Going swimming on the weekends although I couldn’t swim..haha
5. Playing skipping rope

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Play all I can!!
2. Write a blog post
3. Organize my time
4. Watch a movie
5. Play dota!! LOL

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Energy bar!! (LOL.. never thought I’d say this..but they are really nice!)
3. wasabi green peas
4. Keropok
5. Ice-cream!! Yay..

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Go on a world trip
2. Eat whatever I want!! haha
3. Get a cozy place to live in
4. Invest
5. Ensure my family have better lives.. hehe

5 of my bad habits:
1. Talking too much
2. 3 8
3. Procrastinate (so much that I always have to rush like hell in the end)
4. Easily diverted by anything and everything (too 3 8 I think.. >.<)
5. Like to munch on something.. (getting fat liao..)

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. My house
2. Me rented house
3. Friend’s houses
4. Hotel
5. Dad’s apartment while he worked at Shanghai

5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
1. Sleep
2. Exercise
3. Reformat my com to XP.. beh tahan VISTA d!!!
4. Play games and watch movies!!
5. Study more!! (Lol.. u think!! I wanna go out and meet up with some old old friends!! haha)

I tag.. hmmm..whoever that sees this blog!! hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment