Thursday 24 July 2008

Don't want to feel this way anymore

feeling very negative at the moment.. frustrated about not getting my work done yet i can't seem to bring myself to do it.. trying hard to control myself yet seem unable to.. whats happening to me?? why everytime when i thought that things would finally have gone right for once it all comes crashing down on me? I just want a normal day, a happy life.. Its that too much to ask?

Gosh I'm so distracted right now and I don't want to be!! please don't make me always feel this way?

Btw, just realized that there is this friend of mine that has very similiar dreams like mine and struggling for very similiar things..I really like reading his thoughts as i feel that someone out there actually feels the same way I do and is struggling like me.. But suddenly I can't go there anymore.. suddenly I can't look at his thoughts anymore.. I won't get to see that same blog again and realise how hard I need to push myself or to remind myself what my goals are and what I'm fighthing for.. now its all left to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment