Sunday 13 July 2008

National Choir Performance

Went for the national choir today as to watch Caryn perform. Turns out that the singing was a story about einstein getting married to a vampire's daughter and giving birth to a wierd baby with 2 heads. The overall performance was hillarious! Sadly the lead vocalist weren't loud enough.

After a 15 minutes break, there was a performance this time played by the instruments alone. Guess what? I saw a guy name Tan Kah Ming there!! He was from my secondary school last time. Last I heard from him was that he left CHS to further his studies in music. And look where I found him? LOL!

Anyway, enough story telling, lets see some photos!

Group picture (from top left: hun wei's sis, ah chooy, hun wei, wei jian, steven, enson, kavin from bottom left: hui fang, me ruxuan, may lee, brinda and lay koon.. the one in the middle with the scary face is caryn!! o.O)
the girls (look at the blood stain on caryn's mouth.. >.<) hui fang digging nose or freaking out?
me and caryn!
haha..this girl here didn't go for the performance.. I hearby introduce my best roommate ever!! yenny!! lol.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment