Sunday 29 June 2008

MIA-ness

First of all would like to tell you guys that I'm going to be very VERY busy for the next 2 weeks and so my blog would likely be abandoned for the time being. But I would also like to assure you that I would be back afther this 2 weeks and I am going to update my blog properly.. XD I do have a lot of things I want to share but at the moment I'm just too busy to type it down.. Haha.. no worries though, I made a note right at the side of my task bar so that I'd remember what I'd like to share.. Hehe..

As for now, I'd like to say, to HP friends, I had a blast of a night, to CHS friends I had a wonderful night, to Liang and his sis (Jia Yee) thanks for everything and to Enson!!! Thanks for your help.. ^^I'll blog it out later.. hehe

Oh! I almost forget, and to my dearest Bei Shi, congrates on falling in love again.. ^^

Till then, see ya!! Don't worry, I have not, I repeat I have NOT abandoned this blog.. haha cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment