Sunday 8 June 2008

The Skirt Story

On Saturday, I semangatly went morning market with my mother in hopes of getting some nice new shirts. As we were looking through the many choices of "beautiful" cloths, we came across one store that sold formal skirts. After choosing for awhile, i decided to buy the bellow skirt.



Sadly they got no M size, only either S or L. I took the S, paid and went back to try out the skirt only to find that when I wanted to pull the zip up, it broke. -.- don't misunderstand k? the stupid zip broke into half.. so terrible quality!!! ish.. anyway, the market aunty said i could change the skirt if i S was too small. So on Sunday, I went to the market and changed it into an M size. Haha..

I actually feel very bad I kinda sorta cheated the woman. >.<>.<>.<

Haha.. anyway, I just thought I'd share this incident with you guys.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment