Wednesday 25 June 2008

LAS Gathering??

Received a message from him today asking me if i would like to go for a dinner with a few of our ex-school mates for dinner. Without even a second thought, i said yes. We meet at KLCC after i watched Made Of Honour with my UTARian friends and he after his work, and headed to Kelana Jaya where Joel picked us up. To cut the crap short, i'll just let u see a few of the pictures.. ^^

from behind left, chin liang, me, jia mien, jia yee, wei yao
from the front left xiao mei mei, joel, weng lian, zi kai and his gf.

me and weng lian
weng lian and his shit present.. LOL

Because it was too late at night to take the lrt back, I went to his house to spend the night. Haha.. I stayed in his sister's room!! what were you thinking??!! Met his parents and got to have a long long chat with his sister. till 4am.. LOL!! had great big panda eyes the next day.. T.T

Me and Jia Yee (chin liang's sis) Had a great chat.. LOL

His parents were.. hmmm.. how do i put it? i felt really paiseh with his mum but his dad was kinda friendly. Sadly I wasn't able to get to know them better..

No comments:

Post a Comment