Tuesday 24 June 2008

HP Gathering

Was actually in a dilema on whether or not to attend a HP gathering this evening. Reasons were, one: I actually had quite a handful of things to do. Reason 2: I didn't actually ask for permission. (ya, i know, I'm miss goody) thats not the point, my mum would definitely say no if i wanted to go meet online friends cz of the stories circulating around scary online people.. >.<>
So, at 8.30pm I headed for the LRT and on my way to Kelana where I would be meeting Ben (my HP master.. XD) for the first time in my life.. lol.. and then we would head to Ming Tian to meet hydo (my HP grandmaster.. ^^) also for the first time in my life.. as if all these weren't exciting enough, i actually meet 2 more people i never expected, Evelyn (my greatgrandmaster) and also Adrian (my ex greatgrandmaster) XD


Chat quite a lot that night..was talking of quite some nonsense also.. What the sky no star la, the roof got 3 stars la.. Use digi poster to cover my face when i going back so that Kel doesn't spot me la.. LOL it was all so funny.. To tell u the truth, I was kind of worried that I would feel lost when we meet, but thank God they were all bubbly and friendly.. I even got a gift from Hydo.. weee!! she is so sweet.. Thank you Hydo!!! XD


Sadly, we didn't get to take any FEEL pictures Hydo promised cz the area was too dark.. sad sad.. but i did manage to get a few pictures though..


this is call a balancing game..we try to balance the stuff on dat semi sphere thingy..

this is hydo's hand.. XD
this is Ben's punya.. aiseh..really sad la.. no picts.. XD


Later, Ben fetched me back to Setapak.. Again, i have to say, Thank You Ben!!! Really sweet of u.. hehe.. But then le, he forgot my keychain.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment