Thursday 28 January 2010

What should I do?

There's this problem I have, that I want so badly to blog about, or at least share with someone who can give me a good advice but I can't. All I can say is this, I don't know what I'm dealing with is destiny or is it God's sign of telling me what I should do. I know my dreams were not all these. I know specifically what I want. And yet, at the same time I strive for the things I don't want. I prove myself capable of it, just in order to get it. And now that I finally do, and I'm sort of stuck to it, I begin to worry again. Did I make the wrong decision? Is this really how my future should be? Should I just drop everything and forget about all the time I've tried so hard to earn what I finally got. I know deep down inside that I don't want this but I also know deep down inside that I have a high chance of not getting what I truly want. What should I do?

If only God could show me the way, lead me through this. If only I had clearer signs. If only I knew exactly what I should do.

4 comments:

  1. Just follow what you think is right. The future is never written in stone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heya~ hmm.. i think best if u stick to wat u worked so hard to achieve for now. N see wat u can work out from wat u achieved now, in order to cont towards ur true goal.. =p jia you!!

    ReplyDelete