Friday 22 January 2010

I miss the old times..

Remember the time when we were bored at lecture?

Remember the time we decided to do something funny??

Remember the time we tried acting cool, or just wanted to have a little fun?

Remember the funny poses that we actually thought of and actually did and took a photo in public?


Remember when we'd done cooking together or simply just ate together?


Remember the fun we had together?

Time comes and goes as we grow up.. Silly photos that we took when we were younger and thought it either look cool or fun, and now, when we look back we think, "how could I have done something so humiliating and funny? How could I have been so.. omg!!"

I miss those days, when we did both the funny and silly stuff.. I miss those days when we spend our times together.. Thank God there were photos for me to keep the memory alive, for me to relive those moments.. I miss you people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment