Tuesday 12 January 2010

A bowl versus a plate/a cone of ice-cream

I remember in one of the Chinese New Year celebration, my elder cousin brother brought home his girlfriend to meet the family member for the first time. I thought at first, that she looked quite alright (and I still do) with a rather slim body.

While I was minding my own business eating some baked cookies, my younger cousin brother walked up to me and ask me this, "what do you think about my elder brother's girlfriend?" I said, "well, she looks like a nice girl, quite pretty too." And he said, "I don't know what you think, but don't you think her face is rather big?" I told him, "Well, I didn't notice because frankly speaking, I think I have a big face as well."

And he said, "It's different. You have a face of a bowl and she has a face of a plate."

I repeated this story to a friend of mine some time later and guess what that friend of mine said? He said, "I'm more likely to have a face that looked like an ice-cream placed on an ice-cream cone."

Why, you ask? Because unlike a bowl, I have a rather sharp chin.. Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment