Saturday 2 January 2010

An Ordinary Sunday Mass with a Evil Thought

Because I can't bare to not share this bit of gossip about myself, I've decided to not post pictures for this post and tell u something that happened at church today..

Well, first off, let me brief u through some stuff at church.. I'm a Catholic.. And during mass on Sunday, we go through several "events".. There is a total of three readings in a mass, 2 done by church goers and 1 done by the priest himself.. Readings which are extracted from the bible..

Enough said about that, lets get into the story.. Today, right after the third reading done by the priest, me and my siblings sat back down on our sits (which is usually done) however, today, the priest had a little prayer to do and the projector displayed the following words: Please Remain Standing. As we sat down, we noticed those words and upon getting our butts of the sit, this annoying lady sitting behind decided to act like a nosy fly and said with the most irritating tune ever, " Pleeeeeaseeeee remmmaaaaiiinnnnn STANDING!!"

All three of us got up, with this irritated look plastered across our faces.. Just because we got a chance to rest our butts and u didn't, it doesn't give u the rights to be nosy.. =P

We ignored her, and continued through with the mass procession.. Oh, another thing about mass is that, at one part of the mass, we were to give peace to our neighbouring sitters, which means we usually bow, hug or shake hands with them and say, "peace be with you". Why I'm telling you this is because, when that part of the ceremony was about to be conducted, a sudden evil and childish idea came across my mind, and I told both my siblings to ignore her during this session of the mass.. All had an evil grin plastered on the face..

When the session came, we bowed and said our peace to each neighbouring person and deliberately ignoring little Ms Nossy.. While I was bowing to the lady next to her, I saw from the corner of my eyes that she was looking at me, with this cheeky smile of her's, getting ready for me to bow at her.. But as I was turning to her to supposedly bow to her, she bowed at me and I turned my back to her and bowed to the people in front of me.. After that session, all of us were smirking..

Mission accomplished.. =D

I know I'm childish, and some of you might say I've sinned.. But you know what? Who cares?! XD

4 comments:

  1. wahahahahahaha..me like this!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. tahahahahahahaha!!!!!! hahahhahahaha! indeed nice one! but i think is Gospel rite? Tats y the lady asked u to remain standing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope.. it really is after the 3rd reading.. we usually sit down rite?? but this time.. the priest had something to say.. cz that day, they had the chathecist blessing thingy.. lol

    ReplyDelete