Wednesday 1 July 2009

Outing for Tze Yang's Welcome Home

Haven't been posting for the last 3 days because I went to my friend's acapella group concert 2 days ago and then went for a SimeDarby Apprienticeship Interview the next day and after that to watch Transformer again the next day.

Anyway, today I want to post about my outing with lion and the gang.. haha..

Been a long long time since we meet up.. This time, the meet up was because we wanted to meet up with Tze Yang who just came back from Australia..

Meet up at Mid Valley, our usual gathering place.. chat for a long while and then went for lunch at Zenmai Sushi..



from left, wei ren and lion.. looking forward for the sushi of their liking to pass by.. (there's this moving area where different types of sushi is placed and u can pick the one u want went it passes by). white plates cost rm 1.80, blue plates cost rm 2.80, pink plates cost rm 3.80 and black plates cost rm 4.80 and the red plates cost rm6.00. Its more expensive than Sushi King or Sakae Sushi.

From the left, me, chin liang and tze yang.. I looked so happy.. haha..

These are some of the meals I took picture of.. This time smarter than last time liao.. I choose the small portion one.. Ngek ngek..

The wasabi there doesn't taste hot.. So I placed more and more wasabi onto the plate until finally, It became like this..
LOL.. Well, actually it wasn't entirely my fault.. Lion was the one who suddenly placed an extra large spoon of wasabi into my little plate and the resulting effect was as shown as above.. Zzz

Anyway, the daring me went and tried that plate of wasabi and I ended up looking like the below picture..
Hahaha.. I was hiding my face cause tears were forming in my eyes.. Lion la!!! =P

After that we went Laundry Bar for a couple of drinks before going home again.. My first time at Laundry Bar.. XD

5 comments:

  1. lol, finally photo from that day ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @philip ty got grow meat ka?? i think i grew more meat.. lol

    @lion lol..yea..cz got other stuff to update ma.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat place!
    the wasabi looks.. eww.. lol
    i dont like wasabi! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kenwooi lol..i used to dislike wasabi but it taste great when u eat it with salmon..maybe u can give it a try.. ^^

    ReplyDelete