Friday 3 July 2009

Outing with Fish aka Wan Yee !!

My primary school buddy, my friend that I seek for when I have problems.. My dear dear friend Wan Yee!!! haha..

Meet up with Wan Yee to sing K for the first time after knowing her for 14 years.. Went to Red Box and The Curve.. Sang from 1pm - 4pm.. Got the student rate for it.. Each of us paid about rm 8++.. quite cheap.. XD Sadly, next time I won't have student card to use already lo.. =S

Me choosing a few songs to sing.. Btw, they had 3 microphones and there were only 3 of us.. So each of us had a microphone to ourselves.. yay!

Chin Liang's turn to choose his selections of song.. Funny you know, we all really had different "knowledge" in songs.. Almost every single song I knew, they didn't and almost every single song they knew, I didn't.. LOL


On the left is me and on the right is Wan Yee..

After sing K we went for late lunch at Big Apples..


Fish, so glad I got to meet up with you.. Hope you do well for your job and also your studies.. Will always miss you girl.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment