Sunday 5 July 2009

Hilarious Conversation About Raisins


Had a conversation with Enson some time back.. Somewhere along the conversation he made me laughed out loud.. It was so funny I decided to share it with you guys..

*Of course I asked for his opinion before I post this =P*

Enson: Do you like to eat raisins?
Me: Not really, how about u?
Enson: Yea.
Me:Oh, I like to eat raisins under certain conditions like: if they are together with cereal and cold milk or with chocolate. I don't like eating them alone though, or with bread or with cake.
Enson: You are so troublesome.
Me: What o? Its like that.. I'm like that..
Enson: So bloody troublesome.
Me: Ish.. What troublesome? Zzz
Me: Everyone has their own eating preference. It doesn't mean all form of food also u would like ma.. right?
Enson: That's ok.. But the part where you don't like eating it alone is unacceptable..
Me: Why? (Suddenly everything became clear)
Me: LOL! I don't like eating raisins alone means I don't like eating raisins on its own you know? I don't mean I don't like eating raising without people accompanying me..
Enson: Ceh.. Misunderstood.. Sorry lur..

3 comments:

  1. ROFL!!! that enson really ciacat~!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhahahaha i juz read this post, my gosh enson really funny la...it made me laugh oso...hehehe ;p

    ReplyDelete