Friday 26 June 2009

Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen

Finally got something nice on screen again!!! hehe..

Went and watch Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen.. We lined up outside GSC 1u at 11.30am and bought the 12pm tickets.. Guess what, there were over 200 sits empty in the cinema!! unbelievable huh?

Anway, the movie was awsome.. Better than the first Transformer show.. Should I give u guys a spoiler?? I guess not.. Whoever who haven't watch it go watch it!! ^^
One thing to tell you guys though, Optimus Prime died.. he died!!!! *cries*
Want to know what happened next?? Go to the cinema..
My rating for it? 9/10 hehe.. going to watch it a second time this coming Monday.. muahahaha

After movies we went Waffle World for lunch..


Wakaka.. this is me.. my friend told me my picture looks sweet.. yes ar?? XD


Haha.. don't kill me for putting this photo ar.. =P
Some interesting looking food.. and of course, they taste as interesting.. even the price was interesting.. XD
I forgot whats the name le.. Chicken something something rice.. XD

This one is cream gilled fish with pasta.. ^^


And this, the supposing dessert was served before our meal.. Is blueberry ice-cream.. This one damn nice.. ^^

After eating can do what?? haha.. Went shopping.. and I bought a skirt!! weee!! wear on sunday or monday for you guys to see ar.. =P

P/S: me start to diet again.. hopefully I can be more commited this time.. But make an exception for sunday night.. because.. Enson is buying me dinner!!! Weeee!!!! wakakaka!!!! =P

5 comments:

  1. yo...ting wei, long time no see...how are u?
    sweet sweet wo..hehe!!
    why ur blog so many nice food pictures..T.T
    i wanna eat also...haha!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @xnos yealo..so long didnt meet u d.. when can meet up?? i'm fine.. hehe.. but still jobless and uni-less.. haha.. wanna eat ar?? come come.. we meet up..then go makan.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeap transformers 2 is overrated!

    eh nice food! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kenwooi it is indeed.. haha..

    ReplyDelete