Wednesday 17 June 2009

Updates

gosh.. I'm like on a long holiday now.. Not working, not studying.. I feel guilty about it.. and.. at the same time, enjoying every moment of it!!!

Die la die la.. I don't have the mood to study or work.. I just feel like sitting at home everyday!! Zzz..useless child betul..

Anyway, now for some updates of me.. My problems as u guys can see from the previous few posts, I've come to a decision.. I don't wanna think about it anymore.. So don't push me.. thank you..

Secondly, I have watched quite a number of movies.. These are the following:

Light and easy, musical kind of movie.. I like it a lot.. ^^

Light and easy too.. Hilarious.. Had a good time laughing.. Really love the show.. and the company too.. XD

Gosh, this movie sucks.. Sorry guys.. But I think its a disappointment.. don't even bother watching it pls... Zzz
I think thats it for now.. haha.. Will update soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment