Sunday 21 June 2009

Bus Accident

I went to church yesterday and while I was on the way to breakfast, I saw this..


The photos are that clear though cause my handphone camera is only 2 mega pixel and I was taking the picture against the sunlight..

Anyway, what do you think could have caused the accident? Did the bus driver fell asleep while driving and banged into a lamp post or a tree? Or did a tree uproot itself and fall right onto the bus?

Whatever it is, I sure hope the bus driver and the passengers are alive.. It seems highly unlikely for the driver to survive when looking at the situation of the bus.. But then again, is it possible that while this happened, no one was in the bus? =S

4 comments:

  1. omg! woah the driver drunk d arh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. yealo.. maybe.. i pun tak tau..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kenwooi agreed.. caught my attention on the spot.. quickly took the picture.. I hope that if anyone was in it, they'd be alright.. =S

    ReplyDelete