Tuesday 2 June 2009

Redang Trip 2009

After the finals our gang of friends had a bucket list planned.. One of the plan in our "bucket list" was to go for a Redang trip..

I've summarized everything with some pictures.. hehe..
Hopefully its readable.. I've not blogged for so long now.. I'm kinda rusty.. LOL
Day 1 (17/5/2009)
We were leaving for Redang, and I fell sick!!! @.@
Force myself to drink the bitter Chinese tea, took 2 flu pills within 8 hours and drank 2 cups of honey lemon..
This is me at the lrt station, waiting for the rest of the gang before heading to the bus station..
*Don't I look half dead?? Thanks to the stupid flu I got!!! argh!!*

Day 2 (18/5/2009)
This is the picture of the bus stop we arrived at after an almost 8 hour bus ride.. We waited at this bus stop for about 2 hours before hopping onto another bus to head for the jetty..
At the jetty.. Look at all our tired looking face.. lol..

Ah joo trying to quench her thirst..
A glimps of the dirty water at the jetty..

After we finally got onto the boat and was heading for Redang!!
Look at those enthusiastic people.. XD

Look at my bored and ugly face.. Don't blame me.. I'm sick! =P

Finally, the long awaited Redang!!! The water here is crystal clear!! gosh!
The whole gang that went on this trip.. ^^
Me with specs.. I felt better right after we reached Redang.. Wonder was it because of the air, the sea or was it those pills? hehe
Group picture right outside our rooms..

Me, Caryn and Brinda.. Wearing my newly bought batik!! hehe..

Me, still looking fair before the tanning session began.. =P

Day 3 (19/5/2009)
Journey from the hotel to the blue sand location..
This is a picture of the blue sand.. Its not very clear though.. kinda hard to capture them.. It looks like stars on the sand.. Beautiful!

Drinking session on the second night..

Jumping.. haha..who jumped the highest? =P

Meteor Garden.. XD
The girl gang..
Leaving Redang..
Love the breeze.. ^^

Me writing Ah Chooy's autograph book.. I look so serious!

Me and Jia Yee.. We so coincidentally met at Redang.. haha..

Me and Caryn biting the straw.. Gosh.. I look crappy.. zzz
Last picture we had before heading for the bus..

2 comments:

  1. Hey, the music made me emo!!! wth..

    Anyway, really great post.. mmg bring back all those sweet memories we had...

    I seriously hoped that time would stopped when we're at Redang. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. i wish time would stop to at redang.. even so at genting.. XD

    ReplyDelete