Saturday 25 April 2009

Some updates..

Been studying really REALLY "hard" for Genomics and Bioinformatics for the past few days.. That explains my absents.. Trying to concentrate as much as I can, without my mind drifting to some far away land.. Trying my best to not wonder why the changes occured and how it even came to be..

Studying hard really isn't easy.. Especially when u are trying to study something like Genomics.. Have been trying different ways to get myself to concentrate and to not much avail..
these ar my "ka changs" for my exam preparations.. =P


Haha.. anyway, thats about some of my updates for now.. My finals will be starting this coming Monday and would be ending on the 11tn May.. Marking the END of my Degree Studies.. really can't believe it..

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kat...I understand how you feel...Cox am oso having final EXAM!!ISH!!horrible~~!!Anyway,All The Best Ya!!You Can Do It!!God Bless!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, i never see this many exam tools hehe...
    good luck in your exams!!

    ReplyDelete