Tuesday 21 April 2009

A little more matured than I was..

these are the few realisations that came to me yesterday..

when expecting, a surprise received is less appreciated, but when least expected, a surprise received is of most value..agree? ^^

appreciate everything u get and not for once take it for granted..

some good things are not meant to last.. but be grateful that those good things once came into your life.. ^^

haha.. I guess those who are reading would probably wonder why the sudden philosophical Katherine? or probably wonder whats wrong with me.. or maybe just agree or disagree to the realisations I've came up with.

whatever it may be,

these realisations help me calm my unsettling emotions and help me be more grateful to the ones around me..

you say I'm feeling emo?

I say not..

I'm just a little more matured than yesterday.. ;D

Just to make this post more graphical, this is a random photo I took while at Cameron.. Doesn't Mr. Cactus just proved himself how male he is?? =P

5 comments:

  1. hey Katherine...I agree with what you say....Good things don't come all the time...^^
    Take Good Care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @emily hehe..glad u agreed.. =P thanks and God bless u..

    @mervin erhmmm.. and i was wondering why u were so eager to prove urself as THE cactus.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh.. i mean mr cactus... then lol... not i m mr cactus... lol! oh well... nvm... lol..

    ReplyDelete