Monday 6 April 2009

Fast and Furious 4

Finally after about 2 weeks of hardwork without much sleep, yesterday I finally went for a movie at KLCC..

Been a long time sinced I last watched a good movie.. hehe..

and finally we went for Fast and Furious 4!! hehe..

The movie is great! Quite nice story line with nice cars and sexy girls.. LOL..
Dom (Vin Diese) has really huge body..LOL..
And the theme songs are great.. Some of the songs include Rising Sun from TVXQ and Krazy from Pitbull.. haha.. Really catchy music..

Anyway, back to the movie.. It can be watched without watching the prvious 3 fast and furious but I would suggest if you watched fast and furious 1 first.. hehe.. coz the story links and the first movie gives u an intro on the characters.. ^^

as usual, here's the preview.. sorry guys.. couldn't embed the video.. so click the link to view the trailer.. XD

No pictures of me though.. I look like shit..
My eye bags are so deep.. I don't know how to get rid of it!!! NOOO!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i think this time more to action movie..haha!!but i havent watch..may be just can download it and watch.
    wow..Rising Sun also got o?..TVXQ is really famous..haha!!but their voice and songs are really not bad...^^

    ReplyDelete