Monday 27 April 2009

Calm Down?


I didn't do well..
Didn't feel a thing..
Not one thing..
Guess the feeling haven't hit me..


But as I walked in the rain,
At the sounds of the car whooshing by,
and the rain drops hitting the ground,
I started to have this tug at my heart..


Feeling sorrowful..
And best of all,
I received a message from you..


Calm down?
Is that all you can say?
I sent the message last night..
Exam started at 2 and ended at 4..


And your message arrived at 4.17pm..
Calm down??

6 comments:

  1. Hey Kat...
    Take Good Care Ya!
    Stay Focus in Your Exam ya!
    You Can Do It!!!
    加油!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. take it easy...^^
    sometimes guys may be will abit slow~..they din notice what the girls think about...
    everything will be okay soon..cheers!!=p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ola...me here again....
    I agrees with what xnos says...
    HahahaxxXX....
    They are slow sometimes....
    Take Good Care!!!God Bless!!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. woops! I help u to scold him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe.. thanks guys.. XD

    @cass haha..he should be home by now right?? nvm la.. ok d.. ^^

    ReplyDelete