Wednesday 11 November 2009

PIPOC 2009

Attended a conference and later an exhibition held by Palm Oil International Palm Oil Congress (PIPOC) today.. And after that had lunch at Burger King.. I really didn't know Burger King actually tasted that good!! haha.. Previously only tried the fish burger as well as the chicken burger.. Today I tried Wooper burger (beef) and finally understood why my brother loved Burger King so much!! LOL.. its great!! but those that can't eat beef, I suggest you not to go there.. XD

A picture of my visitors pass.. See that red string at the left side of it.. its a souvenir from caryn all the way from hong kong.. haha..my name is written on a rice within that glass thingy there.. and right below the tag is my newly bought handbag!!! hehe.. first handbag I bought after I started MAP programme.. Love it so much so I decided to promote it here!!

A picture taken while the conference was going on.. I just realised that a number of people are bold from this picture.. Guess scientist work can be quite stressful huh?? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment