Monday 16 November 2009

Food again

Hehe..as the title says it.. I'm here again to show nice food that I've recently eaten.. heheFirst off, this is white coffee from Secret Recipe.. hehe.. Actually went there to have Durian Cheese cake.. No pictures though.. I couldn't get a good picture with my phone.. but I can really assure your that the Durian Cheese Cake is superb!! ngek ngek!! Taste exactly like durian.. haha
This is Soft shell crab spaghetti.. From Zenmai Pasta.. Nice nice.. ^^ I notice I recently love Zenmai Pasta a lot.. haha.. Oh well, at least they really do have nice good food..

To end my post.. I really wanna watch 2012!!!!! =P

3 comments:

  1. haha, i taste that durian cheese cake before, that is super nice. but unfortunately..it is too small for me

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @piano_lover hehe.. buy 2 le.. XD but kinda expensive that way.. >.<

    @blue when when?? haha..

    ReplyDelete