Wednesday 4 November 2009

A little emo..

Hey there guys,

just a little emo post for today.. just a sharing of my thoughts.. I know of someone (I shall call this person Z), who used to be very close to me.. whom I shared all my secrets with and gave quite a lot of care for.. Even though I knew I wasn't an important friend to Z as Z was to me.. I still really valued our friendship.. But I guess, sometimes things don't stay the way you want them too.. Z became more and more distant from me.. Our friendship seem to become lost.. From hanging out together often, to hanging together once in a blue moon, to not even speaking more than 5 sentence to each other anymore..

Maybe I really was nothing to Z.. Maybe I was just someone Z just cared for out of sympathy? I don't know.. I tried.. Or perhaps I thought I tried.. It just doesn't seem to help.. I feel tired.. I feel like giving up.. But most of all.. I feel hurt.. Really feel hurt.. Sometimes I wish, that this friendship never existed.. Or at least, I wish I never valued this friendship so much..

I don't know if you will read this post.. I'm not even sure if you will know I'm refering to you.. It doesn't matter.. I just need somewhere to let out my feelings.. Thats all..

2 comments:

  1. it happen to me.... me n Z, i tot Z is my close buddy too... but then when i worked as a salesman, he just run away from me... and the first word he told me is... u dun even try to sell anything to me... i din even open my mouth to talk to him... then i say... my fren is my client, my client is my fren... then he told me... then we r not FREN.. ok??

    its hurt me... but i told him... this is not i say 1... but if a fren needs my help... i will always beside them... this is wat i told u... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete