Sunday 22 November 2009

2012


Life is boring.. I got practically nothing to blog.. nah.. Yesterday I went to 1u to watch 2012.. yes.. Finally I get to watch the long anticipated movie.. I cried a few times during the show.. Liang asked me why.. I told him because I was touched by the movie.. Haha.. Think about it, IF.. and I do mean IF.. This world is really about to end in year 2012.. It means we have four years left.. What do you plan to do? Spend all you money on things you like? Do things you've never done? Or go to places you've never been to?

For me, I just want to be with the people I care.. Be with whom I love.. I just want to pass each and every remaining day of my life with them.. Then, I suppose, I wouldn't have any regrets dying.. But then again, to be truthfully honest, I don't want to die.. I'm afraid of dying.. Haha.. Yea.. I am a chicken.. A scardy cat..But ask yourself truthfully, are you really so ready to die? Aren't you afraid of the pain? Aren't you sad of leaving people you love? Won't you regret about the things you have not been able to do?

I wouldn't suggest spending all your money or realising every idiotic fantasies you might have in mine because, what IF, by the year 2012, the world doesn't come to an end? What if you just end up waking up another day, and having to continue your life as per normal? Then you'd might end up saying.. Shit.. or wtf? or I'm soooo dead!! lol.. So.. To me, being able to be with the people I care and love would be most important to me..

Anyway, back to the movie.. I really enjoyed myself.. It was a fast pace movie with lots of actions and scenes.. Scientific facts and logical thinking are there.. So I guess you can't say its a bullshit movie.. Haha.. They even remember to show the scene of birds migrating while the country was sinking!! Not only that, they'd even remember to carry the animals to safety.. Which really reminds me of Noah's Ark.. And the fact that the rich has more chances of survival, like during the movie Titanic.. And also at the end of time, would you be the one that sits calmly and pray, or would you run and fight for your life as best you can? Also, would you spend time with the ones you love, to give them one last hug, to give them one last kiss or to simply say, I love you.. Or that I'm proud of you?

Well, life is short.. whether it end ins 2012, or whether it ends any later.. All is too short.. So once again, live life to the fullest!! Enjoy while you can.. but with a rational mind!! haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment