Monday 12 October 2009

Mystery of Faith

Just got back from camp last night.. The camp's theme this time was "Mystery of Faith" Was reminded a few things throughout the camp.. The friends I made during the first camp.. I thought I lost them.. I was begining to think it was a dream.. but it wasn't just a dream.. I'm so glad I went for the camp..Although I have never meet them for such a long time.. when we meet again.. it didn't feel like any time was lost..

Besides that, the camp reminded me an important lesson: God answers all prayers.. Maybe now, mabe later.. Maybe the way we hope for yet maybe, its the way we hope for.. Whatever it is, God always gives an answer.. And its always the best for us..

More importantly, if God brings us to it, He will bring us through it.. =D

I'm glad you asked me to go for the camp Joyce!! But, sad u didn't join in the end.. XD

Btw, pictures will be updated soon.. hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment