Tuesday 27 October 2009

5th Anniversary Celebration

This year, Liang brought me to Chilis for our celebration cause I have been to Chilis before.. Unbelievable right??

The drinks we ordered.. Super yummy.. ^^

Food we ordered.. Mouth watering huh?
Ordered this extra mashed potato cause it looked damn yummy on the menu.. hehe
And guess what?? Liang reaffirmed my thoughts after dinner when he told me that the nicest dish on the table was the mashed potato..
Yes, you are right.. he is still playing with his handphone.. =P
Oh..All right, he was taking photo at me.. so.. he is forgiven.. wakaka..

This is our left over food.. Can't finish it.. Unbelievably full.. And Liang decided to make a little decoration out of our left overs.. haha
Pictures of us..
*I just realised something, my nose is bigger than his.. wth?*
Happy 5th year anniversary dear!! Its ok, we only had a simple celebration.. I know you have exams.. We replace it with a better celebration when you are free ok?? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment