Sunday 18 October 2009

Happy 5th Year Anniversary Dear~~

After 5 years, today is an important day of memorance for us again..
I remember 5 years ago, how you expressed your feelings,
I remember 5 years ago, how I felt when you told me how you felt..
I remember 5 years ago, when you told me your Wushu marks and the reason you got such low marks was because you wanted to accompany me..
I remember 5 years ago, you helped me carry my books,
open a bottle cap,
On top of it, I remember 5 years ago, you gave me extra 50 cents and didn't want to take it back when I returned it to you..
Remember what I said to you?
I said, I'll make sure you get this 50 cents back as your birthday gift..
I didn't lie.. =)
The 50 cents is still siting on top of the jar I gave you 5 years ago, on top of your desk.. =D
I remember 5 years ago, in the LRT..
A rather humiliating incident happened to me..
The LRT was packed, I couldn't grab hold of anything to keep my balance when suddenly,
The LRT jerked a little and I nearly fell..
You were the one that pulled me and kept me on my feet..
So many things have passed after these incident and I'm so proud that today, I can still celebrate this special day with you!! xoxo

8 comments:

  1. awwwww...this is sweet! all da best to both of u !! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mymy, how sweet, for the record breaking of the longest couple around ^^v

    keep it on~

    ReplyDelete
  3. sry if i din make our special day special enough...

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo, gong xi gong xi!
    faster get marry la =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @mervin & weng lian: haha.. thanks thanks.. ^^

    @lion: me not the longest la.. shuchi longer.. ^^

    @liang: its ok.. i know u very busy.. =D

    @cassandra: haha.. what about u?? =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. chi's bf not from s7 mah loool

    ReplyDelete