Tuesday 20 October 2009

CSS Annual Camp 2009

Still haven't got all the photos yet.. but I can't wait to share with you guys about the annual camp.. so here goes.. ^^

Went to TARC CSS Annual Camp 2009 last last week at Port Dickson for 3 days 2 nights..
A picture of me under the sun with my Sime Darby Team Building hat and Emilio with his beach pants and sun glasses right behind.. someone told me he looked hot!! XD
Mr Crabby trailing along the beach.. Kind of weird looking little creature if you ask me.. I don't recall having seen a crab that looked like this.. oh well..
A scenery of the hot sunny beach..not to mention cleaner than I expected!! =D
A picture of a seaweed.. I'm just spamming my K550i camera.. XD
Another scenery of the beach.. hehe..
Now this picture I got to explain.. One of our dear friend sat on this swing and it actually broke!! I was at a nearby vicinity when suddenly I heard an extremely loud "thud" sound.. Went and checked and found a friend of ours was sitting on the ground.. Apparently a screw was loose.. Gosh.. Luckily no harm was done.. Well, except for the swing.. XD
This year we had the same game called "Guardian Angel" again.. We pick names out of a box and whomever name we picked up would become our child aka mortal and we will be his or her guardian angel.. Within this 3 days, we are to take care of them and write letters to them..
Letters from my guardian angel (Albert) and also some friends.. ^^
The guy here is Jonathan, my child/mortal for this year.. On the left is Emily.. And the one behind is Stacey.. =D
Me taking an obscene picture before we started the tiring game events..
This is one of the games included.. whereby a person from the 1st person passes a water balloon over the 2nd team member to the 3rd team member who then passes it to the 5th team member with ONLY OUR FEET!! kinda hard..
Allan in the blue shirt slowly picking his head up after the balloon has been safely passed to Jeremiah..
My turn to grab the balloon.. by the way, just for your information, 3 balloons managed to fall right in front of me and burst.. So I ended up with a wet butt for the next few games.. haha..
This are the people who joined this year's CSS Annual Camp.. Had lots of fun!! Oh.. and lets not forget.. My sister went with me this year.. hehe..

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kat~~
    Glad that you enjoyed the camp...
    No matter what~~
    You're still our Super Nice senior ya~~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. and u guys will always be my super great juniors!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete