Friday 11 September 2009

Blues?

This is me, juggling between my studies and my job.. haha.. I know I know.. I'm complaining too much.. But I can't really deal with it without complaining.. Guess during the interview when they asked what I'd do when I was over stressed I should have answered "Complaining!!!" =P
This is what I look like.. The snail in my garden.. Only difference being it is moving slowly and I'm improving as slow as it is moving.. well, ok.. probably even more slowly.. geesh..
And this is me, when I'm all carefree and stress-free.. Yea.. Jumping again.. I know I've got lots of jumping pictures.. =P
My friend commented that I somehow manage to find the time to act cute while jumping in the end.. And the whole gang decided to tease me over and over again later.. yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment