Monday 14 September 2009

Beware!

Recently I received this from my friend through my facebook chat..

"hw (my friend's bf) got a weeeeiiiirrrrdd phone call yesterday, telling that ME, is meeting with somebody, and want to confirm with him, by meeting with him, and showing my photo and see, whether is it the same girl. Which means, saying that i'm having 2 bf at the same time.Wow~ luckily i'm with him when that phone call came in. I think it's a cheating syndicate, just want to meet up and con him. But the WEIRD thing is, he knows my name. He sounds like ah pek la~ he introduce himself as john. So ppl, PLS DO BECAREFUL if u do receive any weird calls these days. Don't chat so much to them, just hang up the freaking phone. LOL!"

Well, do take note about that.. haha.. I hope no one actually got cheated cause of this incident!!

2 comments:

  1. I think its not a cheating syndicate but a stalker of urs la.. ahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. but it didn't happen to me.. it happened to my friend.. haha.. btw, how are u? I couldnt get to read ur blog any longer cz u only allowed private readers.. >.<

    ReplyDelete