Saturday 26 September 2009

Happy Birthday 22th Birthday Liang!

Somebody has finally turned 22!!! lol.. now I'm not older than u lo.. =D Brought him go The Apartment for lunch..
The place looks like an apartment.. You get to choose which part of the apartment you want to eat in and they serve you there.. There is all the basic rooms at The Apartment.. There's the living room, study room, bed room, kitchen and also.. yup.. you guessed it.. the bathroom.. lol.. literally looked like the bathroom.. cool eh??

We choose the bedroom.. hehe.. cause I wanted to eat on the bed.. wakaka.. soft soft and nice nice.. XD
This is my meal.. Curry lamb something something.. I don't remember the name exactly.. =S
The whitish stuff is yogurt.. =)
This is Liang's meal.. Again.. I forgot the name.. but its dory fish with baked cheese.. Had really got wedges and toppled with tomatos and some wierdo vege at the side.. Looks like kangkung to me.. but I honestly don't know what vege is that.. haha
My gift for Liang.. Guess whats inside?? haha..

Happy Birthday Liang.. Hope you enjoyed yourself.. ^^

5 comments: