Friday 25 September 2009

Chocolate

Finally took my GRE test yesterday.. And guess what I scored? I scored 1120.. 80 points short of from 1200.. If only my scored wast 1210 or perhaps 1201.. =( I guess it goes to say that sometimes even hard work doesn't pay off.. oh well, as I believe, GRE is a test of luck anyway..

Hearing that I didn't do well for my GRE, Liang decided to treat me Chocolate.. Yes.. as the name implies.. It is a place where they sell all sorts of chocolate beverages.. hehe.. Liang told me chocolate would help make me feel better.. hehe..

So Chocolate was where we headed for.. =P

After some thought, I choose Rock n Roll.. A sort of milk chocolate drink.. I'm telling you, the taste is heavenly!! Never tasted anything more rich than this cup of milk chocolate drink.. It spells the word FAT in big bold letters!!! lol..

Here's Liang's drink..ms coco frap..

His was less sweet probably because it was rich with dark chocolate.. omg.. irresistible.. I LOVE CHOCOLATE!! LOL
Liang playing with his handphone camera and ignoring me.. He claimed that his camera is damn clear now that he edit some sort thing where he learnt it from a Chinese forum.. well.. what do you know..
Wanted to catch another photo of him STILL playing his hp camera and STILL ignoring me but he noticed.. look at that stare.. lol
This is yet another photo of him STILL playing with his hp camera.. This time he cought me in time and even manage to hide his handphone below the table and gave me a slack look.. =P
Anyway, for those who are interested with the chocolate drinks.. Its available at One Utama, 2nd floor.. The price is somewhere around the price of when you buy Starbucks or Coffee Bean.. hehe..

5 comments:

  1. Weng Lian: go try go try.. super nice.. at 1u there.. haha.. i got post the details at the end of my post de.. XD

    Liang: mana ada yuan wang u?? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, he looked so funny in the third picture! the very pai seh n bu shuang face wahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. yea yea.. damn funny.. i cant stop laughing when i see this picture..

    ReplyDelete