Friday 2 January 2009

New Year Week

Have I really disappeared for that long?! omg.. I did.. I really did disappeared for that long.. =.=

Sorry guys, had too many plans going on and was rushing for my thesis for the past few days.. So let me update u guys a bit during my MIA period..

29th December 2008,


Celebrated May Lee's birthday at Cola Club..


Finally the last one in our gang has finally reached her legal age!! woohoo!!! *cheers*



31st December 2008,

Went for countdown at Bukit Bintang..

The crowd there was mad!!

There were people spraying the snowy stuff on u out of the blues..

So many people were there I could barely move..

As countdown approached we all stood around the stage listening to the MC.. During that time, there were a bunch of Bangladeshis standing nearby us.. Brinda sensed something fishy about the way they stand next to us and how they were moving closer and closer and decided to back away..

One freaking thick skin guy however decided to act smart and tried to take advantage of me.. He acted as if he were dancing with the music and used his elbow to nudge me again and again..each time getting more and more close to the wrong place..

I was annoyed and used my arm to block him.. But his nuisance did not stop and I was getting more and more annoyed at the time.. Suddenly I got this idea and I looked at Brinda with this mischevious smile of mine.. When I finally got her attention, I started doing the same dance as that guy.. Making sure I elbow him every chance I get.. *serves him right!! Try and take advantage of a girl again!* =P


Fireworks there weren't as great and Mr Liang had some of the firework pieces dropping into his eyes which were really hard to get out.. >.<

1st January 2009,

I stayed at home and rushed for my thesis..

Went shopping later in the evening and.. I finally bought a black pants and a pair of jeans!!! *cuts it of list*

Well, thats all for now.. Sorry I don't have the countdown celebration photos with me yet.. Its still with my friend.. till then.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment