Saturday 27 December 2008

My Christmas Celebration

2 days before Christmas, we started our Christmas celebration..

Went for dinner with the ATC lab people..
After that we had a random plan to go watch a movie at Pavillon.. Because we went there out of the blues, we didn't know what to watch and finally, based on the best timing and also my suggestion we watched Wild Child..
I really loved that movie.. Its a funny yet touching show.. something I call a good comedy.. Don't ask me why.. But I simply hate movies that are full of crap and do something really idiotic just to make u laugh.. I feel that they are really annoying..
Anyway, back to Wild Child, the movie reminds me of something like She's The Man.. Although, I STILL really like She's the Man more.. Here's the trailer for u to view.. ^^



1 day before Christmas,

Went out with the ATC Lab people again for lunch at Pizza Hut..

Later, went out with Liang to KLCC.. We then watched Twilight..

This is one romantic movie.. Not much action..


Notice the main male actor? I really didn't think he is good looking and was really surprise that he was the same actor as Cedric in Harry Potter.. But nonetheless, throughout the movie I started seeing why so many of my friends said he was good looking.. He has some sort of attractiveness.. haha..

Anyway, this show has both mixture of romance and action so I give it an 7/10 rating.. The book is much more better though.. =P

Here's the trailer.. haha

After that, I was suppose to meet Kwan Liang and the rest for Christmas countdown but ended up it was kinda cancelled so I went back home only to find that all my housemates were out and I was left all alone for the countdown..

Picture it like this, I was staring into the ceiling when the clock strike 12 with not a single living being nearby me.. pathetic huh? well, at least I enjoyed myself the next day.. =P

On Christmas,

Went to 1U to meet up with Suria and a few other secondary school friends to enjoy a Christmas Buffet at One World Hotel.. Price was rm65++ which later on summed up to rm74.70.. omg!!

On the bright side, the food there was fabulous!! The desserts was also really well decorated..

Photobucket

Had a round of bowling after the buffet and headed home later on.. What a Christmas I had this year.. ^^

2 comments:

  1. aiyo~~~ alone in eve aar~~~?? y din call me... at least my voice can accompany u mah.. by the way... 12am christmas tht time... i was driving car... =P

    ReplyDelete