Friday 19 December 2008

Final Year Project Fever!!~~

Just some random pictures I wanna post to let you guys have a look at the times we had during our FYP (final year project)..This is me at the first few weeks of my cell culturing.. if u look closely enough.. I was holding 2 contaminated cells on my left and 2 healthy ones on my right.. that explain the tired smile on my face.. I was heart broken to watch my contaminated cells at that time..


This is us finding some free time to have a photo session.. notice the gloves on our hands?? that's because we ran out in the middle of our experiment for a "break".. haha..


I guess we got a little too carried away with taking photos huh?? XD

They say each picture tells a story.. This picture was taken at random.. and later edition was done by May Lee.. Not bad huh?

Friends forever.. well said.. ^^

* pictures taken from May Lee =P

No comments:

Post a Comment