Sunday 21 December 2008

My Top 10 Hottest Actors

Finally got myself to do this tag.. Believe it or not.. I find it hard to find them.. XD

Anyway, here are My top 10 HOTTEST actors!!
Wu ZhunI think I started liking him so much because of his character in 花样少年少女.. Love guys like that.. =P

Won Bin
This guy attracts me so much during my secondary school years.. I just don't know why.. heh

Wentworth Miller
Love his eyes.. And the character he played in Prison Break!! Oh gosh.. =P

Keanu Reeves
Simply placed, he is damn yeng.. haha

Lee Hom
Something I call just nice.. haha.. and superb voice.. ^^
Bae Yong-Joon
Old man? haha.. He attracts me.. I wonder why..
Orlando Bloom
Orlando Bloom.. Im so sure many of the girls around likes him.. XD
Nicholas Teo

Oh gosh.. I really like this guy.. Partly because of the show he did aka 微笑pasta.. I don't care if you think Im lame.. But I really like him.. XD and His songs are great too..

Jung Kyung

Gosh.. This man here, I kinda added him in to make up 10 actors.. But I must admit something.. He look great in the korean movie The Time Between Dog and Wolf..

Well, these are the types of guy I find attractive.. I can't explain my taste.. But try and see the link between them and u'll know what kind of physical look attracts me.. =P

Ok, finally, I tag whoever that reads this.. =P

3 comments:

  1. wow..alot of leng zai wo~~haha!!
    but all of them, i only agree with Keanu reeve..huh!!he is damn yeng..!haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @xnos: haha.. diff ppl diff taste ma.. XD

    @cody: haha.. dun so look down on urself.. =P

    ReplyDelete