Thursday 8 January 2009

Wasn't Meant to be


Tell me why?

Why can't I ever reach my target?
Why do I always end up disappointed?

I've tried so hard,
Knowing that I wouldn't go far otherwise.

And yet, in the end,
Nothing changed.

Is this an ironic coincidence?
Or is this God's plan for me?

Did I ask for too much?
Or was it just not meant to be?

What's the point in all the effort?
When in the end one simple twist of faith
Will steal all your hard work away?

Was it not meant to be?
Or was my effort not adequate?

Scoring well for mid terms?
What's that for?

Paying attention in class?
What's that for?

When all that was needed,
Was a little twist of luck,

Something beyond my control,
For me to lose it all again.

Feels like it’s all fated,
I was not meant for it.

It doesn’t matter how hard I tried,
Because in the end,
I’ll never get it.

5 comments:

  1. there's a saying : unattainable dream are of the best kind.

    know why, because you can never stop chasing it and you will never stop improving

    no need b emo for this xD~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take life in your strides girl. You'll rise up from whatever predicament you're in coz God and friends are always by your side.

    Smile! A gu gu gu chak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gal...
    never give up coz we will always be with you.
    gicing you the supports when you need it
    take care~

    *blue*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey..take it easy~~ ^^
    at least you already try your best..
    you see steven..always supp..and supp..but what can i do?more hardwork lo~~ ^^
    dun worry..smile~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, thanks everyone.. u guys really made me feel loads better.. ^^

    ReplyDelete