Monday 19 January 2009

I'm back!! XD

Haven't been blogging recently have I? Gosh.. I notice I've been saying that quite often nowadays.. what happen u say?

Well, first of all, I'm rushing for my thesis.. Which practically means everytime I swtich on my laptop, I'd be either looking for journals or reference or typing my thesis..

When I'm not with my laptop, I'd either be sleeping, eating or probably in class *seeing that my uni has already started!!*

Other than that, I'm glad to say that my final year project has finally reached it's end.. I'll only need to head to the lab one last time on thurs to get the results before I'm fully done with it and then, hopefully I can concentrate on my thesis and blogging more..

Anyway, I also managed to squeeze out some time to celebrate my sis's birthday on the 18th *Happy Birthday Sanny*



and also managed to watch IP Man.. which by the way, was a superb movie!!! A really good show.. Whoever that has not watched it YET, do watch it.. I'm telling you people.. It is great.. I give a 8.5/10 rating.. =P



No comments:

Post a Comment