Saturday 31 January 2009

Chinese New Year Celebration

How is everyone?!!! How did u guys celebrate the Chinese New Year?? For me, I had to rush my thesis, and I did not get any ang pau this year! Why? Because its a pantang.. When your relative pass away, u are not to celebrate anything for 1 year.. Some Buddish believe thingy..
I had a boring Chinese New Year huh?? Well, not exactly true.. I did manage to enjoy doing some stuff.. Although they said NO celebration for 1 year.. Our family still meet up with our relatives for reunion dinner..
Food tasted great unfortunately, their cleanliness level was somewhat disatisfying.. Take a look at the cup below..
There's a lipstick mark over there.. My brother got this cup of tea.. Thank God he haven't drank it when he noticed the lipstick mark there.. Eeeewwww!!!!

We still meet up on the first day of Chinese New Year for vegetarian..

I cut out all outings after that just so I could CONCENTRATE doing my thesis.. (of course I ended wasting my time nontheless) And up until now, I have only done 50 pages.. I still have another 50 to go.. and I only have 2 days!! Do u think I can finish in time?? Stay tune on my msn display msg to find out more.. =P
Up until yesterday, I finally decided to give myself a break and went for my secondary school reunion in Sushi Zanmai at The Gardens.. From the total amount of 5s7ians.. only 7 turned up.. what a number.. zzz
Wasabi marathon?
This is my lunch! hehe.. I ordered large.. because the price seems a lil wierd.. For the small one it cost about 8 something while the large one caused about 15 something.. Its almost double the price!! worrying the small one will look rather SMALL, all of us decided to order big..well, except for khai lin..
and look where that led us to? She and I ordered the same thing in a different size.. Does her bowl of food look any smaller than mine?? zzz
And here we go again with the cups.. Its chipped.. I asked the waitress why is the cup like that and guess what her answer was.. "All the cups are like this" *smacks forehead*
our famous s7 pose.. hehe
the only 2 girls here!! lol..
Look at kar how, the one circled.. I can't stand it.. he looks cute!! lol..
Well, at least I got to enjoy myself, relax and destress a bit.. Even got to see a lion dance or two and met a bunch of look-alike peoples.. LOL!!

After I got home.. we celebrated my brother's birthday!! Woohoo!! old man d lo.. =P

Well, thats it for now.. back to my thesis writing.. adioz..

No comments:

Post a Comment